[openstack-dev] [tuskar][tripleo] Tuskar/TripleO on Devstack

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Oct 28 02:22:36 UTC 2014

So this should work and I think its generally good.

But - I'm curious, you only need a single image for devtest to
experiment with tuskar - the seed - which should be about the same
speed (or faster, if you have hot caches) than devstack, and you'll
get Ironic and nodes registered so that the panels have stuff to show.

-Rob

Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist
HP Converged Cloud