[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Template Blueprint

Ana Krivokapic akrivoka at redhat.com
Fri Oct 17 12:16:04 UTC 2014

Hello Horizoners,

I would like to draw your attention to the excellent Template
Blueprint[1] which David created. The aim of this is to create a
template which will be used for all future blueprints. This way we can
try to ensure that enough information/detail is provided in blueprints,
as we have had problems with blueprints lacking in details in the past.

Please take a minute to review [1] and add your comments to the
whiteboard. We are hoping to finalize this and starting using this
template ASAP.

Thanks!

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/template

--