[openstack-dev] [marconi] Performance numbers

Tomasz Janczuk tomasz at janczuk.org
Tue Mar 25 20:06:22 UTC 2014

?Hello,

I wonder if any performance measurements have been done with Marconi? Are there results available somewhere?

I am generally trying to set my expectations in terms of latency and throughput as a function of the size of the deployment, number of queues, number of producers/consumers, type of backend, size of backend cluster, guarantees, message size etc. Trying to understand how Marconi would do in a large multi-tenant deployment.?

Any and all data points would be helpful.

Thanks,

Tomasz Janczuk