[openstack-dev] [Nova] Concrete Proposal for Keeping V2 API

Christopher Lefelhocz christopher.lefelhoc at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Mar 5 13:52:46 UTC 2014

I like this plan as it addresses my primary concern of getting deployments
comfortable with the transition.

We don't mention SDKs in the plan.  It seems like getting at least one SDK
to use v3 would provide us additional data in the transition.  There is
clear risk associated with that, but it may help to work out any
additional issues that crop up.

Christopher