[openstack-dev] [neutron] [nova] Weekly nova-network / neutron parity meeting

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Thu Jul 17 02:22:27 UTC 2014

As we're getting down to the wire in Juno, I'd like to propose we have
a weekly meeting on the nova-network and neutron parity effort. I'd
like to start this meeting next week, and I'd like to propose
Wednesday at 1500 UTC on #openstack-meeting-3 as the time and
location. If this works for people, please reply on this thread, or
suggest an alternate time. I've started a meeting page [1] to track
agenda for the first meeting next week.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/NeutronNovaNetworkParity