[openstack-dev] [Nova] Putting nova-network support into the V3 API

Christopher Yeoh cbkyeoh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 06:45:31 UTC 2014

So with it now looking like nova-network won't go away for the forseable
future, it looks like we'll want nova-network support in the Nova V3 API
after all. I've created a blueprint for this work here:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/v3-api-restore-nova-network

And there is a first pass of what needs to be done here:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/NovaV3APINovaNetworkExtensions

There's a lot to be done in a rather short period of time so any help with
patches/reviews would be very welcome.

Also I'd appreciate any feedback on what might be considered a reasonable
minimal subset of nova-network API support for icehouse so we can better
prioritise what gets done first.

Regards,

Chris