[openstack-dev] [TripleO] mid-cycle meetup?

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Fri Jan 31 09:42:37 UTC 2014

Ok location:
HP's office in Sunnyvale. Dates:  Monday 3rd March through friday 7th March.

All welcome, please RSVP to me cc cody.somerville at hp.com so that we
can arrange a suitable sized room @ the venue.

I figure we'll do a everyone-together dinner on tuesday night, but the
rest of the time dinner will be your own problem :). We'll figure
something out for lunches everyday - the office is in the middle of
nothing, so we won't be popping out, but there is a great cafe in the
building, or we might get catering in the meeting room.

Cheers,
Rob