[openstack-dev] [neutron] [ml2] The impending plethora of ML2 MechanismDrivers

Kyle Mestery mestery at siliconloons.com
Wed Jan 29 14:10:44 UTC 2014

Folks:

As you can see from our meeting agent for today [1], we are tracking
a large number of new ML2 MechanismDrivers at the moment. We plan
to discuss these in the meeting again this week in the ML2 meeting [2]
at 1600 UTC in #openstack-meeting-alt. Also, it would be great if each
MechanismDriver had a representative at these weekly meetings. We
are currently discussing some changes to port binding in ML2, so this
may affect your MechanismDriver.

Thanks, and see you in the weekly ML2 meeting in a few hours!
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ML2
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings#ML2_Network_sub-team_meeting