[openstack-dev] Proposed Logging Standards

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Jan 28 17:11:11 UTC 2014

Hi Sean,

Could 1.1.1 "Every Inbound WSGI request should be logged Exactly Once" be used to track API call data in order to discover which API calls are being made most frequently?

It certainly seems like it could but I want to confirm. I ask because this came up as B "Get aggregate API call data from companies willing to share it." in the user survey discussion [1].

Thanks,
Everett

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/user-committee/2014-January/000214.html