[openstack-dev] [oslo] log message translations

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Jan 27 18:44:21 UTC 2014

+1 I've never understood this either personally.

>From what I know most all (correct me if I am wrong) open source projects
don't translate log messages; so it seems odd to be the special snowflake
project/s.

Do people find this type of translation useful?

It'd be nice to know how many people really do so the benefit/drawbacks of
doing it can be evaluated by real usage data.

-Josh