[openstack-dev] new keystone developer

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Thu Jan 23 04:06:49 UTC 2014

Hey Mario,

Welcome and thanks for helping out!

The developer docs are a great place to get started.

#1 - Not sure if there is anything recent, but here is an old diagram:
http://ilearnstack.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/keystone.png
#2 - I would read up on the section (Running with PDB)
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/keystone/developing.html#running-with-pdb
 it's what I do most often.
#3 - I'll leave this to others
#4a - We usually lurk in (and flood) the #openstack-dev channel, so just
give us a shout there. (Bug any of the folks here:
http://russellbryant.net/openstack-stats/keystone-reviewers-30.txt).
#4b - Join us on Tuesdays for the Keystone weekly meeting.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/KeystoneMeeting
#4c - Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone Bugs:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone
#4d - More of an FYI - Icehouse milestone 2 just ended, so there won't be
any new API features landing in milestone 3. (Good time to keep an eye on
bugs :) )

That's all I can think of for now.

Steve Martinelli
OpenStack Development - Keystone Core Member
Phone: (905) 413-2851
E-Mail: stevemar at ca.ibm.com