[openstack-dev] [Neutron][3rd Party Testing] Jenkins setup
hemanthraviml at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 19:05:22 UTC 2014
Below are the set of steps we are using for Jenkins setup and would like
some clarifications reg some of the steps.
1. Source Code Management: to be git and point to the devstack URL
2. Build Triggers: Gerrit Event
3. Build/Execute Shell: Sequence of commands to be executed
2. configure localrc
3. configure 3rd party plugin
5. sequence of "nosetests" cmds with the tests to be run.
4. Post build Actions: Gerrit Integration to post the event (not
For step 3/5, is the right procedure. Or is there a way to use a cmd to run
all the tests and use a different mechanism to specify a filter for the
tests to be run.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev