[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Dev][Cinder] Unable to run cinder_driver_cert.sh

John Griffith john.griffith at solidfire.com
Wed Jan 15 18:33:25 UTC 2014

A number of folks have contacted me and stated that they couldn't get
the newly added cinder certification script to run.  I looked into it
this morning, sdague pointed out that tempest/run_tests.sh was
modified a little while back and it turns out that was the source of
the problem.

I've logged a defect against devstack here [1] and submitted a patch
to update the script to work with the latest version of tempest.
Sorry about the confusion here.  Let shout at me on IRC if you're
still having problems.

Thanks,
John

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/1269531