[openstack-dev] [heat] Alternative time for the Heat/orchestration meeting

Steve Baker sbaker at redhat.com
Mon Jan 13 19:54:25 UTC 2014

On 19/12/13 14:51, Steve Baker wrote:
> The Heat meeting is currently weekly on Wednesdays at 2000 UTC. This
> is not very friendly for contributors in some timezones, specifically
> Asia.
>
> In today's Heat meeting we decided to try having every second meeting
> at an alternate time. I've set up this poll to gather opinions on some
> (similar) time options.
> http://doodle.com/rdrb7gpnb2wydbmg
>
> In this case Europe has drawn the short straw, since we have a large
> number of US contributors and a PTL in New Zealand (me).
>
> The meeting on January the 8th will be at the usual time, and the one
> after that can be at the alternate time which we end up agreeing to.

We're still looking for the least-worst alternate Heat meeting time. The
previous poll has been updated with some new options, so if you would
like to sometimes attend Heat meetings then please update your poll
answer here:

http://doodle.com/rdrb7gpnb2wydbmg

This week's Heat meeting will be at the same old time and the intention
is to have the first alternate-time meeting on the 23rd.

cheers