[openstack-dev] new (docs) requirement for third party CI

Kurt Taylor krtaylor at us.ibm.com
Thu Jan 9 13:52:44 UTC 2014

Joe Gordon <joe.gordon0 at gmail.com> wrote on 01/08/2014 12:40:47 PM:

> Re: [openstack-dev] [nova] new (docs) requirement for third party CI
>

> On Jan 8, 2014 7:12 AM, "Matt Riedemann" <mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
wrote:

> > If no one is against this or has something to add, I'll update the
wiki.

> -1 to putting this in the wiki. This isn't a nova only issue. We are
> trying to collect the requirements here:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/63478/

> > [1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/HypervisorSupportMatrix/
> DeprecationPlan#Specific_Requirements

Once this is more solid, is the eventual plan to put this out on the wiki?

There are several pockets of organization around 3rd party CI. It makes
tracking all of them across all the projects difficult. I would like to see
this organized into a global set of requirements, then maybe additional per
project specifics for nova, neutron, etc.

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)
OpenStack Development - PowerKVM CI
IBM Linux Technology Center