[openstack-dev] [requirements] - taskflow preventing sqla 0.8 upgrade

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Jan 7 02:10:53 UTC 2014

Thanks doug, I updated my 2 requests using toxgen (and submitted pull to toxgen for some minor adjustments).

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/65123 should solve the immediate problem (uses toxgen to make a new tox.ini with the different variations to check).

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/65135 will add automatic execution of the venv 'matrix' (different sa versions, eventlet, not eventlet…), hopefully that is fine with the infra folks (it does add a lot of new testing venvs, I guess that’s ok?).

Once the rest of taskflow core checks out a few reviews then should be ok to release 0.1.2 and all will be merry.