[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Availability of external testing logs

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Jan 6 14:13:45 UTC 2014

On 01/06/2014 08:44 AM, Anita Kuno wrote:
> Let me know what you consider a reasonable amount of time to continue
> waiting for Tail-F NCS Jenkins before we remove verification permissions
> from the account. We were just talking about this a few hours ago at a
> Birds of a Feather session. We can get permissions removed from this
> account. I'd just like to see agreement that we have given this account
> holder a reasonable amount of time to respond prior to doing so.
>
> If the account holder of this account is reading this email, responding
> to it would certainly be a good idea.

Honestly, I think that 24hrs with no response is reasonable to pull
voting. There are substantial negative effects of someone putting -1s
without feedback, and not being responsive.

So I'd immediately demote the tool and let the author come back and
justify why it's working correctly and why it should be allowed to vote
again.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague