[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Availability of external testing logs

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Mon Jan 6 14:18:31 UTC 2014

I believe we have more to lose by leaving the job with verification permissions than we do
by revoking them, then reinstating them at a later point, since I-2 is at the end of this month.

That way patches that are passing the gate and all other third party tests can start being
reviewed by more reviewers and core members who have verification set as a filter in their queue,

Sean M. Collins