[openstack-dev] [Neutron] ERROR: InvocationError: when running tox

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Mon Feb 24 17:07:01 UTC 2014

Sorry - fired off this e-mail without looking too closely at your log
output - I just saw the escape characters and the long lines from tox
and it reminded me of the last discussion we had about it. It's
probably not the same error as I was describing.

That's the tough thing that I strongly dislike about Testr - when it
fails, it fails spectacularly and it's very hard to determine what
happened, for mere idiots like myself.

--
Sean M. Collins