[openstack-dev] Documenting test environments (was Re: supported dependency versioning and testing)

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 20:58:15 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Dean Troyer <dtroyer at gmail.com> wrote:
> [new thread for this...]
>
> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 7:33 AM, Mark McLoughlin Perhaps rather than
> focusing on making this absolutely black and white,
>>
>> we should focus on better communicating what we actually focus our
>> testing on? (i.e. rather than making the grey areas black, improve the
>> white areas)
>>
>> Concretely, for every commit merged, we could publish:

We already do publish a lot of this, albeit not in a easily discoverable place

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/openstack

http://logs.openstack.org/47/74447/4/check/check-tempest-dsvm-full/fa3a5e0/logs/dpkg-l.txt.gz

http://logs.openstack.org/47/74447/4/check/check-tempest-dsvm-full/fa3a5e0/logs/pip-freeze.txt.gz

http://logs.openstack.org/47/74447/4/check/check-tempest-dsvm-full/fa3a5e0/logs/localrc.txt.gz