[openstack-dev] [keystone] Centralized policy rules and quotas

Qiu Yu unicell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 10:28:42 UTC 2014

On Feb 18, 2014 5:48 PM, "Vinod Kumar Boppanna" <
vinod.kumar.boppanna at cern.ch> wrote:

<snip>

> The file "quota.py" contains the domain quota driver implemented by Tiago
and his team (I have just added few more functions to complete it).

> Hope this is ok. If you are finding problem with this as well, then let
me know...I will try to create a patch then (I am new to all this code
commit, patch etc..so please bare with me for the inconvenience).

> Tiago once had given me this link
>
> https://github.com/tellesnobrega/nova/tree/master/nova (where he has put
up the domain quota driver). But again as i said, it was little in-complete
..and some of the functions are missing.

Thanks Vinod, that answers all my questions. Thank you so much for the
detail information! :)

Qiu Yu