[openstack-dev] [keystone] Centralized policy rules and quotas

Vinod Kumar Boppanna vinod.kumar.boppanna at cern.ch
Tue Feb 18 09:48:26 UTC 2014

Dear Qiu Yu,

Yes, the domain quota driver is included in the base commit. But if you just want the domain quota driver and nothing else, then you can just download the following files (Hope i haven't missed any file required just for domain quota driver)

https://github.com/vinodkumarboppanna/DomainQuotaAPIs/blob/master/nova/quota.py

https://github.com/vinodkumarboppanna/DomainQuotaAPIs/blob/master/nova/db/sqlalchemy/models.py

https://github.com/vinodkumarboppanna/DomainQuotaAPIs/blob/master/nova/db/sqlalchemy/migrate_repo/versions/230_create_domain_quotas_tables.py

The file "quota.py" contains the domain quota driver implemented by Tiago and his team (I have just added few more functions to complete it).

Hope this is ok. If you are finding problem with this as well, then let me know...I will try to create a patch then (I am new to all this code commit, patch etc..so please bare with me for the inconvenience).

Tiago once had given me this link

https://github.com/tellesnobrega/nova/tree/master/nova (where he has put up the domain quota driver). But again as i said, it was little in-complete ..and some of the functions are missing.

Thanks & Regards,
Vinod Kumar Boppanna