[openstack-dev] [Ironic] review days

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 02:05:37 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Maksym Lobur <mlobur at mirantis.com> wrote:

> Also, I think 3 hours might be too much

I'm happy to start with 2 hours and see how it goes.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 2:35 PM, Roman Prykhodchenko <
rprikhodchenko at mirantis.com> wrote:

> Since there are two core-subteams located in different time zones I
> propose making two sessions:
>     - One in the morning in Europe. Let's say at 10 GMT
>     - One in the morning in the US at a convenient time.

We don't exactly have two teams split by timezone... we have core members
in GMT -8 +0 +2 +12, +/- 1hr for DST

Regardless of that, I would rather not split this up. Without some overlap
between US and EU, it may be hard to land much during these code jams. If
only two cores are present, neither one of them can land a new patch
without +2'ing their own work, which we shouldn't do. The point of this is
to be able to rapidly iterate on fixing bugs, and a lot of the important
bug fixes have been proposed by core team members already, so we need
minimum of 3 cores present.

-Deva