[openstack-dev] [Ironic] review days

Chris K nobodycam at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 23:21:43 UTC 2014

Roman:
*Since there are two core-subteams located in different time zones I
propose making two sessions:*
*    - One in the morning in Europe. Let's say at 10 GMT*
*    - One in the morning in the US at a convenient time.*

I like this but it might be confusing to the devs, at least initially. I
would vote to moving the initial meeting from 8 to say 8:30 on Thursdays.
 I say lets talk about split review days in the next meeting?

Chris