[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Using Python-Neutronclient from Python - docstrings needed?

Rajdeep Dua dua_rajdeep at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 10 05:24:48 UTC 2014

Yes, We would be interested in doing that.
Please let me know which is the right group/ team for this?

On Monday, February 10, 2014 10:34 AM, "Collins, Sean" <Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com> wrote:

Do you have plans to submit these back upstream? It would be a great first start, perhaps we could add these as examples underneath the JSON request/reponse in http://api.openstack.org/api-ref-networking.html

Sean M. Collins