[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Using Python-Neutronclient from Python - docstrings needed?

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Mon Feb 10 16:58:42 UTC 2014

On Sun, Feb 09, 2014 at 09:24:48PM -0800, Rajdeep Dua wrote:
> Yes, We would be interested in doing that.
> Please let me know which is the right group/ team for this?

I believe you would add your examples somewhere in netconn-api

git://git.openstack.org/openstack/netconn-api

Then you would add those examples to the API site, which is this repo:

git://git.openstack.org/openstack/api-site

Here's an example that I recently did, to fix an example in the API
site, which was loading up the wrong sample over in netconn-api

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/72014/

--
Sean M. Collins