[openstack-dev] [Governance] Integrated projects and new requirements

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Wed Feb 5 18:24:15 UTC 2014

Greetings,

In the TC we have been going through a process to better define our
requirements for incubation and graduation to being an integrated
project.  The current version can be found in the governance repo:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/incubation-integration-requirements

Is it time that we do an analysis of the existing integrated projects
against the requirements we have set?  If not now, when?

Perhaps we should start putting each project on the TC agenda for a
review of its current standing.  For any gaps, I think we should set a
specific timeframe for when we expect these gaps to be filled.

Thoughts?

--
Russell Bryant