[openstack-dev] [Nova] icehouse-3 blueprint approval deadline has passed

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Wed Feb 5 01:31:58 UTC 2014

Greetings,

As noted previously [1], the icehouse-3 approval deadline was today.  I
will be deferring a large number of blueprints to the "next" milestone
(stuff queued up for Juno).

In some cases, the blueprint was pending discussion or updates requested
by whoever reviewed the blueprint.  In a few cases, it was ready to be
reviewed, but still got deferred.  The fact is, we already have far more
blueprints approved than we can realistically include in Icehouse, so we
have to draw the line somewhere.  I'm sorry for any frustration this may
cause.

I will consider exceptions if the following conditions are met:

 * The blueprint has 2 nova-core sponsors that say they are
   interested in this blueprint for Icehouse and are willing to do the
   required code review.

For anything that meets this criteria, please get in touch with me so we
can look at it in more detail.  We will then need to push the blueprint
through the usual blueprint approval process.

Thanks,

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-January/025675.html

--