[openstack-dev] [Nova] Bug Triage Day Proposal - Friday 7th February

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Tue Feb 4 22:10:44 UTC 2014

Hi,

Now that we getting close towards the end of Icehouse, it seems a good
time to make sure we tame the un-triaged bug backlog (try say that
really quickly a few times over), and look at what really needs fixing
before Icehouse is released.

I propose that we have a bug triage day this Friday, February 7th.
That way, things should be in a more reasonable state by the Utah
mid-cycle meet up, on Monday.

If you have some bugs you keep meaning to raise, but haven't quite got
around to it yet, please do that before Friday, rather than after
Friday.

The usual process applies for Bug Triage. Applying official nova tags, etc:
    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/BugTriage
    https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/BugTriage

To see how we are doing, take a look at:
    http://webnumbr.com/untouched-nova-bugs
    http://status.openstack.org/bugday

Lets also not forgot about fixing bugs too, particularly ones that show up here:
    http://status.openstack.org/elastic-recheck/

Hopefully you can join us on #openstack-nova for some bug triage "fun"
on Friday.

If there are horrid clashes, or other issues or ideas, do speak up.

John