[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Ironic] mid-cycle meetup?

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Wed Feb 5 09:39:05 UTC 2014

On 5 February 2014 11:02, Mark Washenberger
<mark.washenberger at markwash.net> wrote:
> I'd like to attend as well, since it is close for me and some upcoming
> Glance efforts might be relevant. But I'm definitely more of a "chicken"
> than a "pig" for this gathering so let me know if that kind of participation
> is not really desired.
>
> [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chicken_and_the_Pig

More the merrier, As for the TripleO mid-cycle thing, Cody and I are
coordinating so please let him and I know if you are coming.

Be warned, we *will* be drawing on whiteboards things about glance and
thousands-of-deploys-at-once...

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>