[openstack-dev] [Octavia] Octavia VM image design

Susanne Balle sleipnir012 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 19:34:23 UTC 2014

I agree with Michael. We need to use the OpenStack tooling.

Sahara is encountering some of the same issues we are as they are building
up their hadoop VM/clusters.

See

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/sahara/userdoc/vanilla_plugin.html
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/sahara/userdoc/diskimagebuilder.html