[openstack-dev] [requirements] kombu >= 2.5.0? or even >= 3?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Aug 27 22:30:43 UTC 2014

(going through old reviews I'm listed on to figure out what should
abandon)...

This review is stuck on a merge conflict from 2 months ago -
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/92095/

It's worth noting that in the gate we are currently testing juno with
kombu 3.0.7 (looks like out of the trusty package), so the currently >=
2.4 hasn't been tested in a long time.

Anyone want to weigh in on what the right definition should be here
(especially oslo.messaging folks). Would be nice to feel good about our
messaging dependency before we ship, and the current value I don't think
reflects reality.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague