[openstack-dev] [neutron] Design Summit Sessions

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Tue Apr 22 21:00:11 UTC 2014

Folks:

Just a note to all who have had a design summit session accepted. As
was pointed out to me by Maru, it's perfectly fine and actually
encouraged to start discussing ideas for your session on the ML and
IRC before the Summit. If you can lay the foundation for your 40 (or
20) minute slot, all the better. It's critical to make effective use
of the face to face time we all get at the Summit.

Also, another note on if you session was declined. We were almost 3:1
oversubscribed in Neutron. If your session was declined, this doesn't
mean your BP or will not make it into Neutron. You can follow the
directions here [1] to get a BP accepted for Juno.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Blueprints#Neutron