[openstack-dev] [neutron] Design Summit Sessions

Kyle Mestery mestery at noironetworks.com
Fri Apr 25 13:17:58 UTC 2014

Hi everyone:

I've pushed out the Neutron Design Summit Schedule to sched.org [1].
Like the other projects, it was tough to fit everything in. If your
proposal didn't make it, there will still be opportunities to talk
about it at the Summit in the project "Pod" area. Also, I encourage
you to still file a BP using the new Neutron BP process [2].

I expect some slight juggling of the schedule may occur as the entire
Summit schedule is set, but this should be approximately where things
land.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] http://junodesignsummit.sched.org/overview/type/neutron