[openstack-dev] [heat][nova]dynamic scheduling

Henrique Truta henriquecostatruta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 13:39:05 UTC 2014

Hello!

I'm currently investigating both of these features you have mentioned,
specifically on the NEAT[1] and GANTT[2] projects, as you might see on the
last week discussion.

Do you have any further ideas about how and why this would work with Heat?

Thanks,

Henrique

[1] http://openstack-neat.org/
[2] https://github.com/openstack/gantt