[openstack-dev] [infra][nova][docker]

Derek Higgins derekh at redhat.com
Fri Apr 11 14:11:26 UTC 2014

Hi All,

    I've been taking a look at devstack support for nova-docker[1] which
was recently taken out of nova. I stumbled across a similar effort
currently underway[2], so have based my work off that.

What I hope to do is setup a check doing CI on devstack-f20 nodes[3],
this will setup a devstack based nova with the nova-docker driver and
can then run what ever tests make sense (currently only a minimal test,
Eric I believe you were looking at tempest support maybe it could be
hooked in here?).

I've taken this as far as I can locally to make sure it all works on a
manually setup devstack-f20 node and it works, of course there may be
slight differences in what nodepool sets up but we can't know that until
we try :-)

So I'd like to give this a go, I've left the various patches in WIP for
the moment so people can take a look etc...
https://review.openstack.org/86905
https://review.openstack.org/86910

Any thoughts?

thanks,