[openstack-dev] PTL Voting is now open

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Sep 30 16:10:49 UTC 2013

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Jaromir.

I have just added yourself and Liz to the list of voters for Horizon,
you should have received your voting urls by email now.

Thanks Thierry for clarifying their status in this instance. Jaromir and
Liz are the only two people affected in this way - non-code ATC status -
so I am grateful for your direction as to their voting status.

Thank you,
Anita.