[openstack-dev] [Tuskar] States Discussion - YouTube stream

Jaromir Coufal jcoufal at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 16:00:43 UTC 2013

Hey folks,

couple of minutes ago we had conversation about Tuskar states, which was
based on previous brainstorming in etherpad
(https://etherpad.openstack.org/tuskar-states) - already updated version.

YouTube stream of discussion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6N0h-D2nr4&feature=youtu.be

After the discussion, we decided also to delete provisioned and
unprovisioned-error states at Node, because they might be represented
with other states (operational and error).

I will follow with summary of the video call and detailed description of
each state soon.

If you have any ideas, edge cases or thoughts, they are all very welcome.

Thanks for contribution
-- Jarda