[openstack-dev] [requirements] Review request for adding ordereddict

Morgan Fainberg m at metacloud.com
Fri Sep 20 05:34:35 UTC 2013

I would venture that this easily falls into the same category as any FFE
(and likewise should be treated as such).  From a quick cursory glance, it
seems that this is likely packaged up (at least for RHEL in the EPEL
repository).  But I don't have a completely inclusive view of what is out
there.  Also is there a minimum version that you require?  I think getting
the packagers involved (and know if there is a minimum version requirement)
is the best way to know if it should be accepted.

Cheers,
Morgan Fainberg

IRC: morganfainberg