[openstack-dev] Cinder Backup documentation - to which doc it should go?

Ronen Kat RONENKAT at il.ibm.com
Tue Sep 3 10:50:17 UTC 2013

I noticed the complains about code submission without appropriate
documentation submission, so I am ready to do my part for Cinder backup....
I have just one little question.
Not being up to date on the current set of OpenStack manuals, and as I
noticed that the block storage admin guide lost a lot of content, to which
document(s) should I add the Cinder backup documentation?

The documentation includes:
1. Backup configuration
2. General description of Cinder backup (commands, features, etc)
3. Description of the available backup drivers

Should all three go to the same place? Or different documents?

Thanks,

Regards,
Ronen I. Kat
Storage Research