[openstack-dev] Cinder Backup documentation - to which doc it should go?

Emilien Macchi emilien.macchi at enovance.com
Tue Sep 3 11:57:12 UTC 2013

Hi Ronen,

The best place for your documentation is in the OpenStack Bloc Storage
guide [1].
If you need help with OpenStack manuals, we have a dedicated wiki page [2].

Please let us know if you need support.

Regards,

[1]
https://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals/tree/master/doc/src/docbkx/openstack-block-storage-admin