[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Tuskar UI - Resource Class Creation Wireframes - updated

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 17:15:43 UTC 2013

On 10/16/2013 12:31 PM, Jaromir Coufal wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I am sending an updated version of wireframes for Resource Class
> Creation. Thanks everybody for your feedback, I tried to cover most of
> your concerns and I am sending updated version for your reviews. If you
> have any concerns, I am happy to discuss it with you.
>
> http://people.redhat.com/~jcoufal/openstack/tuskar/2013-10-16_tuskar_resource_class_creation_wireframes.pdf

Hi Jarda, wireframes look really nice :)

One tiny suggestion:

"Assistant (proper halfing of resources)"

If I understand correctly, I think a better layout/UI/wording might be
to have a radio button instead of a checkbox, and have the two options be:

"Assisted (automatically ensure resources add up to 100%)" and
"Manual"

This would correspond to the already-familiar diskdruid-like
partitioning helper.

Thoughts?
-jay