[openstack-dev] [Climate] Questions and comments

Mike Spreitzer mspreitz at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 7 13:01:49 UTC 2013

Do not worry about what I want, right now I am just trying to understand
the Climate proposal, wrt virtual resources (Patrick helped a lot on the
physical side).  Can you please walk through a scenario involving Climate
reservations on virtual resources?  I mean from start to finish, outlining

which party makes which decision, based on what.

Thanks,
Mike