[openstack-dev] [Climate] Questions and comments

Mike Spreitzer mspreitz at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 9 04:59:12 UTC 2013

Sylvain: please do not interpret my questions as hostility.  I am only
trying to understand your proposal, but I am still confused.  Can you
please walk through a scenario involving Climate reservations on virtual
resources?  I mean from start to finish, outlining which party makes which
decision when, based on what.  I am trying to understand the relationship
between the individual resource schedulers (such as nova, cinder) and
climate --- they both seem to be about allocating the same resources.

Thanks,
Mike