[openstack-dev] [tempest] list of negative tests that need to be separated from other tests.

Adalberto Medeiros adalbas at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sat Nov 30 14:28:49 UTC 2013

Hi!

I understand that one action toward negative tests, even before
implementing the automatic schema generation, is to move them to their
own file (.py), thus separating them from the 'positive' tests. (See
patch https://review.openstack.org/#/c/56807/ as an example).

In order to do so, I've got a list of testcases that still have both
negative and positive tests together, and listed them in the following
etherpad link: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/bp_negative_tests_list

The idea here is to have patches for each file until we get all the
negative tests in their own files. I also linked the etherpad to the
specific blueprint created by Marc for negative tests in icehouse
(https://blueprints.launchpad.net/tempest/+spec/negative-tests ).

Please, send any comments and whether you think this is the right
approach to keep track on that task.

Regards,

--
Adalberto Medeiros