[openstack-dev] cinder related gate failures

John Griffith john.griffith at solidfire.com
Wed Nov 27 19:54:02 UTC 2013

Hey Everyone.

There's been discussions about all sorts of things regarding getting
visibility to intermittent issues in the gates etc. including special
tags for bugs, making them critical etc.  Regardless of what the
outcome of those discussions might be going forward I've been going
through and marking cinder bugs that were reported as a result of gate
failures with the tag "gate-failure".

If you think of it if/when you find a bug as a result of a gate test
failure going forward feel free to add that tag to help me keep an eye
on these and track things a bit better.  This should also help with
weeding out duplicates a bit.

Thanks,
John