[openstack-dev] [Glance] Interested in a mid-Icehouse Glance mini-summit?

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Tue Nov 26 19:42:24 UTC 2013

On 11/26/2013 12:39 PM, Mark Washenberger wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Boris Pavlovic <bpavlovic at mirantis.com
> <mailto:bpavlovic at mirantis.com>> wrote:
>
>     Mark,
>

>     Why we are not able to combine this and Nova meetup in the same
>     place in the same time?
>

> The two events are being planned and sponsored separately. Maybe in the
> future it will make sense to merge them to ease travel difficulties for
> some. But there are likely some tradeoffs to consider.
>
> Thanks for your interest

Yep, planning this stuff isn't trivial.  If we're not careful, it will
turn out to be just as complex as organizing the design summit itself.

These events really should be seen as optional, especially as compared
to the regular design summit.  Traveling twice a year just for the
regular design summits is a lot for many.  So, don't stress if you can't
make it.

--
Russell Bryant