[openstack-dev] [Nova] Hypervisor CI requirement and deprecation plan

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Tue Nov 26 16:07:02 UTC 2013

On 11/26/2013 09:56 AM, Russell Bryant wrote:
> On 11/26/2013 09:38 AM, Bob Ball wrote:

So we already have the beginnings of service tags in Tempest, that would
let you slice exactly like this. I don't think the infrastructure is
fully complete yet, but the idea being that you could run the subset of
tests that interact with "compute" or "networking" in any real way.

Realize... that's not going to drop that many tests for something like
compute, it's touched a lot.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague