[openstack-dev] [Ironic] A question about getting IPMI data

Gao, Fengqian fengqian.gao at intel.com
Mon Nov 25 02:21:09 UTC 2013

Yes, in-band does require more cooperation, because it needs go through the IPMI driver of OS.
For now, pyghmi use net payload to gather IPMI data.  And the rsaddr is always 0x20, which is the address of BMC.  So, what if we want to query some satellite controllers when the rsaddr or channel is specified?

Thanks

--fengqian