[openstack-dev] [nova] future fate of nova-network?

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Fri Nov 22 17:55:48 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 12:39 PM, Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch> wrote:

> Support those of us running production OpenStack clouds needs to be one of
> the major development concerns as people reflect on refactoring along with
> making sure we don't make OpenStack more difficult to
> install/manage/configure.

To that end, I recommend posting questions like "We're thinking of making
large change 'X', how will that affect existing OpenStack deployments?" to
the openstack-operators mailing list.

I know there are several OpenStack operators who don't subscribe to
openstack or openstack-dev lists because of the enormous traffic volume.

Lorin

--
Lorin Hochstein
Lead Architect - Cloud Services